Cavalier Lawn Jockey – North Carolina
- $275 plain with or without rain sealer applied
- $350-400 for highly customized racing silks
- 44″ high
- 14″ square base
- 24″ from elbow to hanger
- Weight is ~200 lbs
- Completely reinforced with rebar
- Aluminum metal hanger for lantern
- Solid concrete with fiber reinforcement
- Custom made pallet included for travel
We’ve made so many of these… There’s a good chance if you’ve seen a new Cavalier Lawn Jockey on the east coast it might be one of ours. An aluminum/metal ring is integrated into the cast and is perfect for a hanging a light/lantern. Included with each jockey is a custom made pallet which makes traveling a cinch.
We also have a high quality metal die-cast lantern for $45. Need to get a picture up still.
A lot of wire/metal, spans of 3/8″rebar through all limbs including the head:
- Span from the base to the top of the hat
- From the base to the chest
- Elbow to wrist
- Across the bottom diagonally
- Two thinner wires along the perimeter of the base
- Four small wires reinforcing the hand and fingers
- One long thinner wire from the back of the leg through the elbow to the chest
- All wires/rebar are tied together to form a rigid skeleton (where possible)
We put a lot of extra work into reinforcing our jockeys.
Many many photos