Cavalier Lawn Jockey:
- $190 plain with or without rain sealer applied
- $200 plain with a electric wire installed (extending 12″ from the hand and base)
- $250 for basic racing silks paint
- $260 for basic racings silks paint and wired
- $290 for highly customized racing silks
- $300 for highly customized racing silks and wired
A metal ring is integrated into the cast and is perfect for a hanging a light.
Included with each jockey is a custom made pallet which makes traveling a cinch.
Measurements: 44″ high x 14″ square base x 24″ from elbow to hanger.
Weight: 150 lbs plus
Completely reinforced with rebar and metal hanger for lantern.
A lot of wire/metal, spans of 3/8″rebar through all limbs including the head:
- Span from the base to the top of the hat
- From the base to the chest
- Elbow to wrist
- Across the bottom diagonally
- Two thinner wires along the perimeter of the base
- Four small wires reinforcing the hand and fingers
- One long thinner wire from the back of the leg through the elbow to the chest
- All wire tied together to form a rigid skeleton
We put a lot of extra work into reinforcing our jockeys.
We’ve made voids in the base a few times for junction boxes and D-ring mounting.
Image above is the only jockey we’ve ever made that broke. Look closely at his left ankle and the crack will be obvious. He was backed into by a delivery truck with a metal bumper. Yes, it’s cracked.. But he never fell apart. That’s what the reinforcement does.